We invite you to GET INFORMED and GET INVOLVED.
For more information contact:
***IF YOU OR ANYONE YOU KNOW HAS AN UNEXPECTED OR UNPLANNED PREGNANCY AND NEEDS HELP, CALL:
CRISIS PREGNANCY HOTLINE ( 24 HOURS)
Respect Life Committee
- We advocate for the mentally and physically handicapped, the elderly, the unborn, and end-of-life care.
- We oppose abortion, euthanansia, assisted suicide, embryonic stem-cell research, capital punishment, and human cloning.
Our ministries include:
- Rosary for Life after 8:30am Mass Tuesdays
- Respect Life Adoration Hour Saturdays 8-9pm
- Distribution of prayer cards for different events
- Life Chain 1st Sunday of October (Respect Life Month)
- Prayer Rally for Life (kick off 40 Days) fall and spring
- 40 Days for Life – peaceful prayer demonstrations near abortion clinic (fall and spring)
- Share pro-life education through various communication methods
- Provide diocesan Crisis Pregnancy Hotline Number 1-877-990-4673
- Promote Natural Family Planning (NFP)
- Provide speakers & educational programs
- Hold monthly meetings of Respect Life Committee (all are welcome)
- Monthly diaper and baby supply drive and distribution
- Help staff the TN Right-to-Life booth at Appalachain Fair (August)
- Collaborate with other St. MARY’s ministries in outreach